Hardware & and software system for comparative analysis of GPS modules and chip antennas from different manufacturers — UNITESS GPS TESTING LAB.
- Comparative analysis of chipsets from different manufacturers in order to select the optimal supplier by price-quality ratio based on the initial tests;
- Automated creation of Test Protocols;
- Saving Test Protocols in Database for further analysis;
- Comparative tests of devices with different layouts, different battery types, in different material cases.
- Quality Control at Output
- GOST 55534 compliance testing
- eCall and ERA-Glonass modules testing.
GPS devices testing parameters
- GPS Devices precision estimation in Static and Dynamic Modes;
- GPS Devices sensitivity in satellite search and retention mode;
- Time-To-First-Fix (TTFF) depends on the startup mode.
All parameters are checking in Static and Dynamic Modes using different scenarios.
Antenna testing parameters
- 3D Antenna Radiation Pattern Reconstruction
- Antenna gain & frequency selectivity
- Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR).
According to our experience a large number of chipsets do not pass tests in dynamic mode for сompliance testing with GOST 55534.
Our system allows to carry out the tests in dynamic mode and check whether the modules complies with the declared characteristics.
Our automated workplaces used in many Test Laboratories over the world to conduct preliminary tests of the ERA-GLONASS and eCall systems.
UNITESS GNSS GENERATOR passed the tests at the European GNSS Institute (GSA)