Software suite automatically configures the DUT, makes the required number of call, records the results in the logs and calculates the required parameters. After the end of the test you will have access logs for detailed inspection. UniTesS Workstation can initiate an emergency call from TCU two ways:
- via special commands by any port (NI VISA);
GOST R 55533-2013, GOST 33470-2015 . Global navigation satellite system. Emergency response system for accidents. Test methods for wireless communication modules of the car emergency service system.
- UniTesS In-band modem Testing Suite performs the following functions:
- manages the laboratory and creates tasks for employees;
- stores a detailed history of the testing;
- controls the KA09x Application Software Base via SOAP program interface;
- KA09x Application Software Base controls CMW500 and measure MSD under different conditions;
- create 3 type of log: from UniTesS Workstation driver (simple and advanced) and R&S KA09x Base;
- calculates the necessary parameters by the procedures of GOST R 55533, 33470-2015 ;
- create test report.
List measured parameters:
- MSD for the duration of the transmission of different codecs with different bit rate completeness;
- MSD transmission duration for different characteristics of the transmission channel, with different levels of noise;
- control the number of signaling messages between the TCU and the base station simulator.
Rohde & Schwarz CMW500 with K09x options, Rohde & Schwarz KA09x Application Software Base v. 3.3.0RC6.
You can use this solution for precompliance testing in the development phase. It will significantly reduce your risks during certification. All tests run in automated mode - no human factor influence. Solution is verified, validated and used in world known accredited testing bodies.