UniTesS GNSS Testing Suite, is a software suite for testing GPS/GLONASS receiver (as a part of ERA GLONASS system) in accordance with GOST R 55534, 33471-2015.
Compliance testing in accordance with GOST R 55334-2013, 33471-2015 is the most difficult for manufacturers we think (due to stressful nature and duration).
Each manufacturer shall conduct precompliance tests during the development phase.
Complete compliance testing takes 10 hours.
- UniTesS GNSS Testing Suite performs the following functions:
- manages the laboratory and creates tasks for employees;
- stores a detailed history of the testing;
- controls the R&S SMBV100A;
- analyzes the NMEA flow from receiver;
- calculates the necessary parameters by the procedures of GOST R 55334-2013, 33471-2015 ;
- create test report.
- List measured parameters:
- NMEA messages correctness,
- frequency; coordinates,
- altitude and speed errors in static and dynamic conditions;
- time of the "cold" start;
- recovery time after failure(lack of signal);
- sensitivity of the receiver (search and holding);
- corrupted ephemeris detection;
- minimum cut-off angle of the satellites;
- module’s shutdown time.
- UniTesS Workstation;
- driver for SMBV100A;
- UniTesS NMEA-0183;
- script for automation according to GOST 55534,33471-2015;
- test report template;
- users manuals.
- Two additional scripts for UniTesS GNSS TS according: E/TRANS/WP.29/GRSG/2016/19 annex VI “Supplementing and amending Regulation (EU) 2015/758 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning type-approval requirements for 112-based eCall invehicle systems.
- Rohde & Schwarz SMBV100A with GPS/Glonass option (K-44, K-65, K-66, K-91, K-92, K-94, K-95 and K-96).
- SMBV100A can be replaced with UniTesS GNSS Simulator.
Software is approved for official compliance testing and test report creating. You can use this solution for pre-compliance testing in the development phase. It will significantly reduce your risks during certification.