Software for analysis of data from a navigation receiver and calculation of accuracy characteristics, including GOST R 55534-2013 compliant ones.
UniTesS NMEA-0183 characteristics:
- parsing and logging of NMEA-messages of the receiver;
- measuring of time parameters of a protocol according to GOST R 55534;
- level of signals received by the receiver from satellites in real time mode;
- error calculation in dynamic and static modes;
- allows to conduct tests within the GOST R 55534 standard automatically using the UniTesS Workstation SW and the script specially written for it.
UniTesS NMEA-0183 features:
- UniTesS NMEA-0183 have following tabs: interface settings;
- protocol analyzer;
- constellation analyzer;
- static errors;
- dynamic errors.
“Dynamic errors” tab has sub tabs:
- latitude\longitude graph;
- speed graph;
- reference points;
- table list of error for each NMEA errors;
- results for all scenario.
UniTesS NMEA-0183 has very simple user interface, log all necessary data and allows you debug GNSS receiver.